- All rates are quoted in Namibia Dollars (NAD) per person per night.
- The NamibRand Nature Reserve Park Fee is additional and non commissionable for agents. Park fees are collected by Wolwedans on behalf of the park. Please note that the park fee will show on invoices separately and in addition to daily rate. Park fees are charged in advance with the accommodation payment. Park fees are not collected at Wolwedans and must be pre-paid with booking/reservation. Fees could be changed.
- Pilots and guides are accommodated at the lodge if space is available. If no space, guides and pilots will be accommodated in adequate guest rooms at the farmhouse (village). Should this be the case, guides and pilots will still join their guests for all meals and activities. Prices quoted above remain, regardless where they eventually stay. If guests/agents insist that pilots and/or guides stay with them at the camps on a guaranteed basis, they have to pay full price.
- Pilots and guides do not pay for activities (if they choose to join), but will be charged for beverages (at sundowner in the field).
- If guests stay for a fourth night or longer, 50% of one night fully inclusive rate applies.
- When sharing a room with parents (we put in extra beds), children pay 25% of adult rate. In consideration of other guests, please note that babies (staying for free) and kids under 6 can only stay at Wolwedans if a camp is booked exclusively, or the family stays at either Private Camp or Mountain View Suite (which is totally private).
- Children (6-12) occupying their own room/tent pay 50% as per above. The same accounts if 3 kids share a room (with extra bed).